Western Nevada College hosting nursing program informational meetings
April 4, 2018
If you are planning to enter the nursing program or medical-related courses at Western Nevada College, attending one of the upcoming informational meetings will help you get your enrollment documents, vaccines and background checks in order.
Informational meetings are scheduled from 1 to 2 p.m. April 11 and 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. May 2. Both events will take place in Marlette Hall, in the Cedar Building.
These meetings will cover the nursing program, as well as Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Services and Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomy courses, and completing the documents required to enroll in them.
For information, call 775-445-3000.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Open house to celebrate new location for Carson City Republican Party Headquarters
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests