Wildlife talk planned at Dayton State Park
August 13, 2018
Join park staff for a program about wildlife living along the Carson River. Participants will take a short walk next to the river to look for signs of wildlife.
A limited number of binoculars and wildlife guides will be available. It's advised to bring water, sun protection, insect repellent, and comfortable walking shoes.
The event will be from 2 to 3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 18. Meet at Dayton State Park entrance, 12 miles east of Carson City on Highway 50.
The park entrance fee is $5 per vehicle. There's no additional charge for the program.
For information, contact Kim Zuch, 775-687-4319, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City forecast: Good rain, bad timing
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests
- Congress changes veteran status for Guard, Reserves
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Fraud suspect leaves children and escapes, sheriff’s office says; reward offered