Women’s support group forming in Carson City
November 21, 2016
A women's support group is forming in Carson City for those dealing with illness, surgery or accident.
Have you had to find a new "normal" for the way you live your life? If so, support is available.
Beginning Jan. 4, the group will be meeting from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesdays in central Carson City.
Call Michelle at 775-233-9280 for location details and more information.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget