Workshops to help water rights owners verify mapping results
August 1, 2018
The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources' Division of Water Resources (NDWR) has completed Phase 5 of the Newlands Project Water Rights Mapping Project.
Workshops are scheduled to help owners review the mapping of their water rights for correctness.
If owners believe their water rights are incorrectly represented, a Request for Revision form and supporting documentation may be submitted to NDWR no later than Nov. 1.
Mapping results and forms to request a revision are available to review at http://water.nv.gov, located in the Programs listings.
The workshops will be held at Fernley City Hall, 595 Silver Lace Blvd., Community Room, from 1 to 7 p.m. Aug. 27 and 29 and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 10 and 12.
For additional assistance, water rights owners can call NWDR at 775-684-2800 and ask for Newlands Mapping Project assistance.
Trending In: Announcements
- Pirates, Pins and Pints: Bowling fundraiser to benefit area seniors
- Parkinson’s disease support group to meet monthly in Carson City
- Hands-Only CPR Tour to stop in Carson City
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Holiday wreath decorating workshop planned in Carson City