Wreath-making workshop planned at Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson City
November 28, 2017
The chance to learn how to make custom holiday wreaths is being offered at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 2, at the Greenhouse Garden Center, 2450 S. Curry St., Carson City.
The class size is limited to eight participants per session. The $50 cost incudes an artificial wreath, lights, an array of florals and ribbons.
Early reservations are recommended. Call 775-882-8600.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City commodity food distribution planned for Nov. 17
- Carson City Salvation Army offering holiday food baskets to needy families
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned