December 11, 2006
Capital City Restaurant Delivery
Debra Rodich, owner
Phone number: 671-2273
Hours of operation: 10 a.m.- 9 p.m. Monday to Thursday; 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Flexible for advanced orders
What we do: I am a contracted delivery service for participating area restaurants: Mei’s Diner, Stew’s, Paniphias Grill, B’Sghetti’s and D’Vine Wine. Customers call the participating restaurant, pay over the phone, and then we deliver. I drive, and I have two drivers on stand by. I’m also permitted for alcohol delivery.
Why we opened our business in Carson City: I couldn’t find any food to be delivered in Carson City other than pizza. My business is an alternative to pizza. This is how I paid off my student loans in the past, and it was a really fun job. I was looking at statistics showing delivery as the fastest-growing segment within the restaurant industry.
Recommended Stories For You
Experience: I was a Realtor. I’ve been involved in a lot of small businesses.
My business motto: Hot, tasty food delivered to you.
Family: My family is all over. I grew up and went to college in Las Vegas.
Prices: Restaurant menu price plus a delivery charge of $5 in Carson proper, $10 farther out past the new freeway. We will go to Mound House and Dayton; that’s $15. I will go farther out with advance notice.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sisolak delivers State of the State on Wednesday
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel advocates, opponents turn eyes to 2019 Legislature