September 13, 2007
First Nationwide Financial Group
8630 Technology Way, Ste. B
Name: James LeStrange
Position: Loan officer
Recommended Stories For You
What he does: Negotiates residential, commercial and private note loans in the area, including Carson City.
He recommends: Get three different opinions before taking a loan. Consider how affordable the loan payments will be and how long it will take to pay off the loan.
How to make loan payments: Don’t just make minimum payments each month. This might not even be enough to keep up on interest.
Why he’s surviving in the current market: He says he’s diversified his interests, worked with builders and stayed away from subprime loans.
A current project he’s proud of: A manufactured housing development in Silver Springs.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand