Business brfcase – dna
November 20, 2007
DNA Carpet Cleaning
15 Audrey Drive, Mound House
Owner: Mel Shore
Recommended Stories For You
The business: He and his two sons do residential and commercial cleaning of carpet, rugs and upholstery to get out spots, stains, pet odor and make repairs.
When they started: March 2006. One of Shore’s sons got experience working in Las Vegas, and Shore and his other son took classes to learn how to do the work. They have 13 years combined experience.
How they’re different: Shore said they don’t “cut corners.” They give a price and do the work.
Toughest to clean: Pet stains, red stains and coffee stains.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed