July 14, 2005
• Carson City Chamber small-business assistance by appointment. Call 882-1565.
• Carson City Chamber business after-hours mixer from 5-7 p.m. at Northern Nevada Bank, 3120 Highway 50 E. no. 1. The bank is celebrating the opening of its new branch.
• The Reno-Tahoe chapter of the American Marketing Association’s second in a two-part series “A Brand is More Than a Stamp on a Cow’s Behind: The Agency Roll” at Harrah’s Reno starting at 11:30 a.m. The cost is $20 for AMA members; $26 for nonmembers; $18 for students (with advance RSVP); $5 additional at the door for RSVPs received after deadline and for walk-ins. RSVP by July 18, 786-3030 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’