July 28, 2005
Defensible space workshop at the Carson City Lowe’s, 444 Fairview Drive. For information contact Jo Misuraca at 881-2460, ext. 371 or 882-4410.
Mound House Business Association meeting at 6 p.m. at the Old Time Café, 10196 Highway 50 E.
Builders’ Association of Western Nevada water pollution seminar at the Plaza Hotel, 801 S. Carson St. from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Make reservations by Aug. 12 by calling 882-6087. Seminar is free to members.
Recommended Stories For You
The Reno-Tahoe chapter of the American Marketing Association August Insider’s Forum will feature Lt. Gov. Lorraine Hunt at Harrah’s Reno Casino from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost is $16 for members, $26 for non-members and $18 for students. Please RSVP by Aug. 15 by calling 786-3030 or e-mailing email@example.com. Hunt will discuss a variety of issues related to the marketing and branding of Nevada in a program entitled: Marketing Nevada: Gateway to the West.
The Nevada Procurement Outreach Program and Wells Fargo will co-host a workshop on “Government Business Opportunities.” Sierra Army Depot, State Purchasing and others will present at the Washoe County Complex 1001 E. Ninth St., Building C, Room C110, in Reno from 9 a.m. to noon. For more information contact Tina Baldassare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 687-1813.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand