November 23, 2005
• Northern Nevada Development Authority, Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce and Business Council of Douglas County membership breakfast meeting 7 a.m. at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden. The cost is $20 with reservations and $30 at the door. John Mitchell, senior vice president of U.S. Bancorp, will give this year’s economic outlook.
• Women Executives Accelerating Change holiday tea and ornament exchange from 4-6 p.m. at High Society Tea, 131 California Ave. in Reno. Members $20; guests and non-members $30, at the door. RSVP by Nov. 29 at 813-6949 or to email@example.com.
• Reno Office of Colliers International Trends 2006 forecast of the Reno/Sparks commercial real estate market at 4 p.m. in the Peppermill Hotel Casino, 2707 S. Virginia St., Tahoe Grand Ballroom. Guest speaker is senior economist Christopher Thornberg.
• Small business assistance at the Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce. Call 882-1565 for an appointment.
Recommended Stories For You
• Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce breakfast club meeting at the Silver Oak Golf Club, 1251 Country Club Drive at 7:30 a.m. The cost is $5 for members.
• 2005 Governor’s Conference on Tourism at the Wynn Las Vegas. For information visit http://www.governorsconference.org.
n To have a business event listed in the weekly calendar contact reporter Becky Bosshart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 881-1212.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand