• Reno Office of Colliers International Trends 2006 forecast of the Reno/Sparks commercial real estate market at 4 p.m. in the Peppermill Hotel Casino, 2707 S. Virginia St., Tahoe Grand Ballroom. Guest speaker is senior economist Christopher Thornberg.
• Small business assistance at the Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce. Call 882-1565 for an appointment.
• Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce breakfast club meeting at the Silver Oak Golf Club, 1251 Country Club Drive at 7:30 a.m. The cost is $5 for members.
• Exclusive eWomenNetwork Accelerated Networking Reception at Tamarack Junction, 13101 S. Virginia St. in Reno, 5-7 p.m. Register by calling 853-2120. The cost is $35 for members and $45 for nonmembers.
• 2005 Governor’s Conference on Tourism at the Wynn Las Vegas. For information visit http://www.governorsconference.org.
• Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association December luncheon features three past winners of the AMA’s “Marketer of the Year” award participating in an interactive panel where they’ll share their secrets to successful marketing from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Harrah’s Reno Convention Center. The cost is $16 for members and students and $26 for nonmembers.
• Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association Mingle Bells holiday party from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Eldorado Hotel Casino in Reno. Members are $25, nonmembers, $30. RSVP to http://www.RenoTahoeAMA.com/minglebells.
n To have a business event listed in the weekly calendar contact reporter Becky Bosshart at email@example.com or 881-1212.