September 7, 2004
Today through Nov. 23
• University of Nevada, Reno’s Advanced Management Program; Earn optional credits toward an MBA. Orientation Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the university’s Continuing Education Building, 1041 N. Virginia St. For more information contact Richelle O’Driscoll at 775-784-4046 or visit http://www.extendedstudies.unr.edu.
• Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours Mixer, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Hosted by Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada, 813 N. Carson St. For information call 882-1565.
• Fall seminars at the Greenhouse Garden Center: 11 a.m. seminar on creating fall container plantings with Janet, 2 p.m. seminar on planting fall bulbs with David. The Greenhouse Garden Center is at 2450 S. Curry St. For more information call 882-8600.
Recommended Stories For You
• Managing Fugitive Dust in Washoe County, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Sierra Pacific Power Company, 6100 Neil Road in Reno. Seminar is free but registration is required. For more information call 775-689-6690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association “Successful Marketing Tools – Casino Style” seminar. Begins at 11:30 a.m. at Harrah’s in downtown Reno. Register by calling 786-3030.
Carson City Area Chamber of Commerce Chamber Membership Appreciation Barbecue Lunch, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hosted by the chamber and Crowell, Susich, Owen & Tackes, Ltd. and Edward Jones – Joe Lushina, 1900 S. Carson St. For information call 882-1565.
Greenhouse Garden Center free seminar at 2 p.m. on caring for your yard and pond in the winter. The Greenhouse Garden Center is at 2450 S. Curry St. For more information call 882-8600.
Northern Nevada Development Authority Membership Breakfast, 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the Carson Nugget, 507 N. Carson St. RSVP by Sept. 27 by calling 883-4413 or e-mail email@example.com.
Northern Nevada Development Authority Second Annual Business & Tech Expo at the Nevada Appeal building, 580 Mallory Way. Tech floor opens at 8 a.m., business floor opens at 10:30 a.m. Event ends at 7:00 p.m. For more information call 883-4413.
To list a business event in the monthly calendar contact Becky Bosshart at firstname.lastname@example.org or 881-1212 or fax the event information, including a contact number, to 887-2420.
Trending In: Business
- Seaside, California, man dies while skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Bill would eliminate death penalty in Nevada
- Public Utilities Commission: Nevada doesn’t get advance notice of plutonium shipments
- Revamped Carson City theater holds 2 opening nights
- Apple finishes Reno warehouse, announces Northern Nevada expansion