September 19, 2007
Capital Nevada Toastmasters meet noon-1 p.m., B’Sghetti’s, 318 N. Carson St. Toastmasters give 5- to 7-minute speeches for member evaluations. Meetings open to the public, groups looking for guest a speaker are invited to attend. Call Ron Kendall at 883-0906.
Northern Nevada’s Regional Business & Tech Expo, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday at the Nevada Appeal building, 580 Mallory Way. Space and sponsorships still available. Call 883-4413 for information.
Leadership Carson City luncheon, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Oct. 1 at the Carson Nugget Ballroom. Gov. Jim Gibbons to speak. $75 a person. RSVP by Tuesday by calling 882-1565 for more information.
Recommended Stories For You
Maui Wowi grand opening. 1910 College Parkway. Call 883-9694 for information.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand