October 28, 2007
Governor’s Industry Appreciation Awards Dinner, 5:30 p.m. at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno. Tickets are $130 per person or $1,200 for a table of 10. Call 883-4413 for more information.
Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Wellness Fair, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the Carson Tahoe Mall location, 1122 S. Stewart St. Lectures, free blood pressure reads and other testing. Call 885-4487 for more information.
Annual Governor’s Industry Appreciation Awards Dinner, join Gov. Jim Gibbons and guest speaker Alan Webber, co-founder of Fast Company magazine and this year’s new and expanded companies will be honored 5:30 p.m. at the annual awards dinner at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno. Tickets are $130 each or $1,200 for a table of 10. Call 829-3700.
Recommended Stories For You
Chamber Breakfast Club at Jorgee’s Exotic Arts and Imports 7:30 a.m. at 151 Clearview Drive.
“eWomenNetwork” hosts a Business Women’s Holiday Shopping & Networking Extravaganza at Tannenbaum Event Center 5-8 p.m. Nov. 14. Informal networking begins at 4:30 p.m.. Cost is $35 for members and $45 for future members! Contact 853-2120 or go online at http://www.eWomenNetwork.com.
Trending In: Business
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 4 Northwest Nevada solar projects proposed