Greater Nevada Credit Union gets 5-star rating from BauerFinancial
January 11, 2019
BauerFinancial, Inc., a bank and credit union rating firm, has announced Greater Nevada Credit Union in Carson City has once again been awarded its highest rating for financial strength and stability. Earning a five-star rating indicates this credit union excels in areas of capital adequacy, profitability, asset quality and more.
"Greater Nevada Credit Union's ability to excel and consistently deliver a stellar financial performance is a true testament to its values and dedication," Karen Dorway, president of BauerFinancial, said. "Through this unwavering commitment and personal relationships, Greater Nevada Credit Union has distinguished itself as one of the strongest credit unions in the nation."
Established in 1949, Greater Nevada Credit Union has been building relationships and providing personalized solutions for its members for 70 years. Today it operates offices throughout Nevada including branches in Carson City, Reno, Sparks, Dayton, Ely, Minden/Gardnerville, West Wendover and Elko. Greater Nevada Credit Union can also be found online at http://www.gncu.org.
Trending In: Business
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit