Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Kim Lee’s Sushi and Oyster Bar, 111 E. Telegraph St., restaurant, scored 97 points. Food contact surfaces of the speed gun contain debris. The ice scoop was not properly stored. Floor junctures to the wall in the back kitchen area are deteriorated exposing the wall crevices in which debris can accumulate. (Repeat violation.)
• D’Vine Wine Tasting, 200 N. Stewart St., restaurant, scored 100 points.
• D’Vine Wine Tasting, 200 N. Stewart St., bar/lounge scored 100 points Establishment is clean and well maintained.
• Papa Joe’s Ice Cream, 1424 Molly Drive, mobile ice cream/sno cone vehicle, scored 100 points.
• Bully’s, 3530 N. Carson St., restaurant, scored 95 points. Raw potentially hazardous food (hamburger) stored next to uncovered raw vegetables. In-use dispensing utensils are not stored properly.
• Bully’s, 3530 N Carson St., bar/lounge, scored 97 points. Ice scoop is not stored properly. Drainage or drainage tubes from dispensing units pass through ice storage bins.
• Sedway Cafe, 2201 W. College Parkway, restaurant, scored 93 points. Chicken left on counter for unknown amount of time at 63 degrees. At least one employee of this establishment must be a certified food handler.
• Thai Spice Kitchen, 111 E. Telegraph St., restaurant, scored 96 points. Food contact surfaces ice machine (drip plate) is not clean. A supply of sanitary towels were not present at the kitchen hand wash sink.
• Terrible’s No. 838, 1615 E. Fifth St., convenience store, scored 100 points.
• Terrible’s No. 846, 1102 N. Carson St., convenience store, scored 100 points.
• Mr. Pickles Sandwich Shop, 3250 Retail Drive, No. 100, restaurant, scored 95 points. Gloves donned without proper hand-washing procedure.
• Maui Wowi Hawaiian Coffees and Smoothies, 1910 E. College Parkway, Suite E, restaurant, scored 100 points.