Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Crystal Ice Cream, 4999 E. Highway 50 No. 2, mobile ice cream/sno cone vehicle, scored 100 points.
• Tacos Don Chepe, 4999 E. Highway 50 No. 1, mobile food vehicle, follow-up inspection, scored 100 points.
• Brugos Take and Bake Pizza, 3228 N. Carson Street, No. 110, restaurant, scored 100 points.
• Edmonds Park, 1555 Bennett Ave., food facility fee exempt, scored 100 points. Establishment is clean and well maintained.
• Terrible’s No. 816, 1400 Rand Ave., convenience store, scored 100 points.