December 11, 2007
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Capital Christian School, 1600 Snyder Ave., school cafeteria – fee exempt, scored 100 points.
• Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 1837 N. Mountain St., school cafeteria – fee exempt, scored 100 points.
• Winner’s Corner #509, convenience store, scored 100 points.
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Dr. #105, convenience store, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools are not properly stored or are not properly maintained. Specifically the mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
• B & E Catering, 1020 Mountain St., mobile food vehicle; catering vehicle, scored 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
• Denny’s Restaurant #1539, 2229 N. Carson St., restaurant, scored 98 points. Potentially hazardous food is held cold between 41-45 degrees.
Trending In: Business
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection