Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections and the date of inspection (all scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations):
• Capital Christian School, 1600 Snyder Ave., school cafeteria – fee exempt, scored 100 points.
• Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 1837 N. Mountain St., school cafeteria – fee exempt, scored 100 points.
• Winner’s Corner #509, convenience store, scored 100 points.
• Eagle Valley Market, 933 Woodside Dr. #105, convenience store, scored 99 points. Cleaning and maintenance tools are not properly stored or are not properly maintained. Specifically the mop bucket was found with dirty water in it.
• B & E Catering, 1020 Mountain St., mobile food vehicle; catering vehicle, scored 100 points.
• Denny’s Restaurant #1539, 2229 N. Carson St., restaurant, scored 98 points. Potentially hazardous food is held cold between 41-45 degrees.