More stores confirmed for the Summit Sierra
December 15, 2005
RENO – There will be new shopping options to look forward to next holiday season. The Summit Sierra, Northern Nevada’s new open-air lifestyle shopping center, has announced six new confirmed tenants for its upscale shopping experience. The most recent additions include:
• Orvis – A sporting tradition since 1856, Orvis is a mail order and retail outfitter of the traditional sporting lifestyle – fly-fishing tackle and shotguns, men’s and women’s sporting attire and classic country clothing, sporting art, luggage, gifts, dog accessories and home furnishings.
• Nestle Toll House Café – The café will offer all the popular Nestle products such as cookies and cookie bars as well as breakfast items, Nescafe coffee products, and a variety of ice cream and smoothies.
• Justice – A new specialty retail concept store focused on value-priced sportswear for ‘tween (ages 7 to 14) girls. Justice also carries accessories, such as hats, belts, and socks, as well as jewelry and lifestyle items.
• Lane Bryant – The most recognized name in fashionable plus-size clothing for women.
• Charley’s Steakery – Since 1986, specializing in fresh food such as grilled, steak and chicken cheese steak sandwiches, Idaho potato fries and freshly squeezed lemonade.
Recommended Stories For You
• Ria Shoes and Ecco – An exclusive shoe boutique offering a selection of European shoes including ECCO, Clarks of England and Mephisto.
“As this first phase of The Summit Sierra fills, the variety of new options for local shoppers is tremendous,” said Larry Hunt, senior property manager for The Summit Sierra. “Every new store is bringing more choices and consumer favorites to this area.”
On site, the excitement builds as 11 stores are now working on interior construction. Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Patrick James, Ann Taylor LOFT, Talbots, GAP, Banana Republic, Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret are all working on walls, ceilings, flooring and other structural details for their store interiors. The outside facades have been barricaded for the winter to allow for this interior work.
“With the outside structure completed, we are excited to have tenants putting their individual interiors into place,” Hunt added. “Things are progressing very well with many stores looking forward to March’s grand opening.”
The Summit Sierra is located at the intersection of Highway 395 and the Mount Rose Highway.
Trending In: Business
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit