Richardson reappointed to environmental commission
August 16, 2014
Miles Construction's Vice President of Business Operations Cary Richardson has been reappointed to serve on the Nevada State Environmental Commission (SEC) for another three-year term representing the general public. This is Richardson's second consecutive term on the SEC board.
The SEC is an 11-member board who approves regulations as well as the disposition of appeals for the Nevada Division of Environmental Protection.
"At Miles Construction upholding high environmental standards and truly being engaged in environmental processes and policies is imperative to our business and of the clients we serve," Richardson said. "I'm honored to serve for another three-year-term and represent the private sector as these programs and regulations are adopted and implemented on a state-wide level."
For more information on Miles Construction, visit online or call 775-246-3722.
Trending In: Business
- An ‘Awful Awful’ celebration for Carson Nugget
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- What is Carson City’s outlook for business in 2018?
- Ganesha brings manufacturing to Carson City
- Carpool app serving Reno-Sparks aims to ease Tahoe Reno Industrial Center congestion