Summit Sierra adds 12 stores
RENO – A south Reno retail developer confirmed 12 new tenants – retailers ranging from affordable Old Navy clothing to high-end Coach leather goods – for its open-air center off Highway 395 and Mount Rose Highway.
Bayer Properties Inc. has secured the new tenants for Summit Sierra about six weeks before the shopping center’s grand opening. Many stores will be open on March 15.
“The leasing team is working very hard to get the tenants Reno needs,” said Larry Hunt, senior property manager for The Summit Sierra. “And on-site, Q&D Construction has been absolutely superb in staying on schedule.”
The new tenants include:
• Old Navy – A new anchor for the center. It provides affordable clothing and accessories for the whole family.
• Pasta? – The menu offers a diverse and complete pasta collection, salads and main dishes featuring rotisserie chicken, steak and grilled salmon. This will be its first location outside California.
• Aeropostale – A specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, targeting 11- to-18-year-olds.
• American Eagle Outfitters – A retailer that designs, markets and sells its own brand of clothing for 15- to-25-year-olds
• Coach – A leading American marketer of accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, women’s and men’s small leather goods, business cases, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear and related accessories.
• Hot Topic – Apparel, accessories, gifts and music for teenagers. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include street wear, retro-influenced lounge, punk, club and gothic.
• Keva Juice – Keva Juice blends a variety of smoothies and juice drinks.
• Maison Rustique – A local retailer from Tahoe City known for gifts such as art, metal animals, switch plate covers, baby gifts and unique jewelry.
• Merle Norman – the studio offers a full line of skin care and color cosmetic products.
• PacSun – a leading specialty retailer of casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed for active teens and young adults.
• Snip-Its – hair care for kids and parents.
• Starbucks – a specialty coffee shop.
The center and its retailers partnered with Nevada JobConnect to host a job fair at the JobConnect Offices in Reno’s Old Town Mall, 4001 S. Virginia St. The fair will be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Feb. 8 and Northern Nevada job seekers will have an opportunity to talk with IPC Security, the center’s security company and 21 retailers.