TRI company offers flexible building space
October 30, 2007
Several smaller companies are moving into facilities at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center such as the Riverview One flex building owned by Vince Griffith’s Reno Cattle Co.
Griffith said the Riverview One structure has six 5,000-square-foot bays, and that he has leased three of the bays to Northern Nevada Rebar and another single bay to Triple A Carpet. Both companies are presently in Sparks.
Sugerarbo Soto, owner of Triple A Carpet said they would be moving the entire operation to TRI. They sell and install carpets and other floor coverings.
The 15,000-square-feet area occupied by Northern Nevada Rebar will be an expanded production facility. The company will maintain its facility in Sparks. The company purchases rebar and then cuts it to meet the specifications of its customers.
Griffith is about to begin construction of a second 30,000-square-foot flex building with the same configuration of six 5,000-square-foot bays to be called Riverview Two.
Trending In: Business
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’