Visiting Angels now in Carson City
September 16, 2018
Those homebound can be visited by Visiting Angels who can provide in-home care, respite care, senior personal care, elder care, and companion care as needed.
The franchise just opened in Carson City and held a ribbon cutting event this week. Shown posing in front of one of the cars used to visit clients is from 2nd from left:
Supervisor Lori Bagwell, Owner Tina Holland and Office Manager Nanci Linares.
Trending In: Business
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit