Carson City road report for June 29 to July 5, 2020
Road Report as of June 25. The following information applies to the period of June 29-July 5:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Airport Road remains closed in both directions between Woodside Drive and Menlo Drive for installation of new sewer and water utilities, Monday-Friday, all day. Residential access will be allowed. JAC service will continue; however, detours will be in effect.
• Livermore Lane and Pete Livermore Sports Complex will be closed until further notice while the parking lot is reconstructed.
• Retail Court will be closed east of College Parkway, Monday-Friday, all day. Access to the businesses will be maintained. There may also be periodic closures and detours to the multi-use path between Emerson Drive and Retail Court.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Fairview Drive will have continued eastbound and westbound single lane closures while utility work is conducted, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Russell Way will have overnight lane closures between William Street and Northridge Drive, Monday-Wednesday.
• Saliman Road will have overnight lane closures between William Street and Fairview Drive, Monday-Wednesday.
For information on lane restrictions and street closures related to the South Carson Street Project, please visit CarsonProud.com