Construction on Carson City Streets this week
October 2, 2007
– Due to the construction of the new Sheriff’s Administration Building, Harbin Avenue is closed to traffic between Musser and Second streets. This closure will remain in effect for the duration of the construction which is estimated to be completed this month.
– Work is under way on utility relocations along East 5th Street between Saliman Road and Butti Way for the freeway. Overall work in this area will continue through December. Be alert for traffic controls and flaggers.
– Reconstruction of Saliman Road between East Fifth Street and Fairview Drive is under way. Traffic will be maintained through the construction area so be alert for lane changes and flaggers. Work will be completed in mid-October
– Reconstruction of Goni Road Between College Parkway and Hot Springs Road will begin this coming week. Traffic will be maintained through the construction area, so be alert for lane changes and flaggers.
– Wide crack repairs will begin this coming week on Kingsley Lane, Kitchen Drive, Cortez Street and Dilday Drive.