2 held after fight over parking space, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
January 9, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3 p.m., a 34-year-old construction worker was jailed on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies responded to a residence on Telegraph Street for a report of an argument between himself and his girlfriend. He reportedly chest bumped the girl after breaking into a bedroom by smashing the door latch. In addition, he was held without bail on a P&P violation.
• At 6:35 p.m., two men were arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct after deputies were called to an apartment complex on Saliman for a dispute that started over a parking space. The arrest report states the two were yelling profanities and generally causing a scene at the complex. Bail was set at $150 each.
• At 2:33 a.m., a 22-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop at Carson and Nye streets for speeding. Her bail was set at $1,045.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit