2 held for harassing ex-boyfriend, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
December 5, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 12:40 p.m., a 32-year-old woman and her 31-year-old friend were arrested on suspicion of malicious destruction of property for allegedly slashing the tire of her ex-boyfriend's vehicle in the parking lot of the Jackpot Casino. The boyfriend reported after they broke up, she continued to harass him and he obtained a protective order against her. According to the arrest report, one of the women was seen on casino video using a long knife the puncture the tire. Bail was set at $500 for each of the two women.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop