$250 reward in Carson City stolen credit card case
February 26, 2019
Secret Witness is offering a reward of $250 for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the suspect wanted in connection with the fraudulent use of a stolen credit card in Carson City.
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is investigation a case of fraudulent use of a stolen credit card. The suspect used a stolen credit card to purchase items at Raley's in Carson City near the beginning of February.
The Carson City Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's assistance in identifying the suspect. Anyone having information relating to this crime or the suspect should contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office at 775-283-7853, Secret Witness at 775-322-4900, http://www.secretwitness.com, or text your tip to 847411 (TIP411) keyword – SW.
All calls to Secret Witness remain anonymous, and Secret Witness pays rewards for information on all crimes.
Trending In: Crime
- Court upholds murder conviction of Incline Village man
- Death penalty sought vs. Guzman
- Dad held after toddlers found wandering, Sheriff’s Office says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office: Dispute over towels leads to arrest
- Nye, Lyon counties settle suit with wrongly jailed Vegas performer after Carson City traffic stop