52-year-old arrested for domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
The following persons were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1:57 p.m., Gilbert Ramirez, 41, was arrested after the vehicle he was riding in was stopped for failure to maintain a travel lane. He was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of meth after a search of the vehicle and ordered held in lieu of $2,500 bail.
• At 3:18 p.m., Kevin Cottrell, 42, was arrested on a parole violation warrant and suspicion of destruction of property after his girlfriend called dispatch. She told deputies he kicked in the front door of her apartment on Silver Oak. He was held without bail.
• At 6:41 p.m., a 52-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery 1st offense after an anonymous party reported seeing his girlfriend with several bruises on her face and arms. Dispatch also reported there were two failure to appear warrants issued in his name. He was held in lieu of $6,240 bail.
• At 7:34 p.m., a Placerville woman was arrested on suspicion of a contempt of court warrant and held in lieu of $500 bail.
• At 11:27 p.m., a Carson man was arrested on suspicion of a misdemeanor after deputies were called to Pheasant Drive on a report of a male subject in the street yelling. He was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, resisting an officer and violating conditions of his suspended sentence. Total bail was set at $1,450.