Bicyclist stopped for no headlight, then jailed, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
September 4, 2018
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:55 p.m., a 36-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny at Walmart. She was also held on a P&P warrant and held without bail.
• At 12:32 a.m., a 35-year-old bicyclist was jailed on drug related charges after a traffic stop for not having a headlight or a bell on the bike. A background check revealed a justice court warrant and a search revealed meth pipes. He was ordered held in lieu of $2,410 bail.
• At 5:49 a.m., Tara Gof, 48, was arrested after deputies responded to a motel room on North Carson Street for a report of subjects refusing to leave. A search of her purse revealed a pill bottle and a background check turned up a warrant. She was also arrested on suspicion of violating conditions of a suspended sentence and held in lieu of $11,500 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 11:11 p.m., a 71-year-old was jailed on suspicion of obstructing after a traffic stop for speeding at U.S. 50 and Arrowhead Drive. He was also cited for an expired registration. Bail was set at $405.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit