Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
January 14, 2019
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 12:14 p.m., a 31-year-old Dayton man was arrested on a P&P hold after deputies were tipped to his location in an Edmonds Drive apartment. He was also arrested on suspicion of possessing a prescription drug without a prescription after a single pill was found in his shirt pocket. He was held without bail.
• At 8:39 p.m., Michelle Harbour, 34, was arrested at Gold Dust West after deputies were dispatched on a report of a possibly suicidal subject. She was arrested on suspicion of felony heroin possession and possession of paraphernalia. She was also held on a Douglas County warrant. Bail was set at $3,715.
• At 12:20 a.m., a Kings Beach man was arrested on a DUI 1st offense alcohol after a traffic stop at Highway 50 and Brown streets for no tail lights. He was also arrested on suspicion of having no valid drivers license. Bail was set at $1,125.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 2 p.m., a Carson City 25-year-old was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after deputies were called to the O'Reilly Auto Zone on North Carson Street for allegedly trying to steal a car battery. Bail was set at $250.
• At 10:22 p.m., a 62-year-old cab driver was arrested in the parking lot of Casino Fandango after a citizen reported a possibly intoxicated driver. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st offense alcohol and bail was set at $1,000.
• At 8:16 p.m., Ryan McGuire of Mound House was arrested on a federal fugitive warrant after his vehicle was stopped at Highway 50 and Fairview for a frosted-over windshield. He was held without bail on that and a P&P hold.
• At 8:50 p.m., Timothy Bohannan, 46, was arrested at an apartment on North Carson Street after deputies from alternative sentencing went to the residence to conduct a home visit on the female resident living there. A search revealed a camera case containing several small bags of white powder a test kit indicated was meth. He was arrested on suspicion of possession and possession of paraphernalia. His bail was set at $3,500. The female subject wasn't at the residence.