Cab driver held for DUI, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 12:14 p.m., a 31-year-old Dayton man was arrested on a P&P hold after deputies were tipped to his location in an Edmonds Drive apartment. He was also arrested on suspicion of possessing a prescription drug without a prescription after a single pill was found in his shirt pocket. He was held without bail.
• At 8:39 p.m., Michelle Harbour, 34, was arrested at Gold Dust West after deputies were dispatched on a report of a possibly suicidal subject. She was arrested on suspicion of felony heroin possession and possession of paraphernalia. She was also held on a Douglas County warrant. Bail was set at $3,715.
• At 12:20 a.m., a Kings Beach man was arrested on a DUI 1st offense alcohol after a traffic stop at Highway 50 and Brown streets for no tail lights. He was also arrested on suspicion of having no valid drivers license. Bail was set at $1,125.
• At 2 p.m., a Carson City 25-year-old was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after deputies were called to the O’Reilly Auto Zone on North Carson Street for allegedly trying to steal a car battery. Bail was set at $250.
• At 10:22 p.m., a 62-year-old cab driver was arrested in the parking lot of Casino Fandango after a citizen reported a possibly intoxicated driver. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st offense alcohol and bail was set at $1,000.
• At 8:16 p.m., Ryan McGuire of Mound House was arrested on a federal fugitive warrant after his vehicle was stopped at Highway 50 and Fairview for a frosted-over windshield. He was held without bail on that and a P&P hold.
• At 8:50 p.m., Timothy Bohannan, 46, was arrested at an apartment on North Carson Street after deputies from alternative sentencing went to the residence to conduct a home visit on the female resident living there. A search revealed a camera case containing several small bags of white powder a test kit indicated was meth. He was arrested on suspicion of possession and possession of paraphernalia. His bail was set at $3,500. The female subject wasn’t at the residence.