Car theft, credit card fraud suspect sought
October 17, 2018
The Carson City Sheriff's Office investigation division is seeking assistance in locating a vehicle theft and credit card fraud suspect.
Oct. 7, Robert Sheline and a female associate befriended a female victim at a Carson City casino. Sheline was able to gain access to the victim's credit cards and vehicle, a 2015 Jeep Cherokee with Nevada license plates 24E629, according to a CCSO media release. Sheline then committed credit card fraud and stole the victim's Jeep.
Sheline has connections to the Carson City and Washoe County area, the release said.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office, dispatch 775-887-2677, investigation division, Detective Sam Hatley 775-283-7852, investigations Capt. Brian Humphrey 775-283-7850 or Secret Witness 775-322-4900
The case number is 2018-6716.
Secret Witness is offering a cash reward of $250 for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of Sheline.
Trending In: Crime
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests