Carson City, Douglas County seek help in fraud case
July 11, 2017
The Carson City Sheriff's Office and Douglas County Sheriff's Office are seeking the public's help in locating suspects of multiple fraud investigations.
Brandon and Mindy Newberg are suspects in multiple fraud cases in Carson and Douglas. Brandon also has multiple warrants out for his arrest for uttering a forged instrument, fraud and contempt of court. Mindy is being investigated for multiple cases of fraud, check fraud and uttering a forged instrument.
Their last known residence was the 1300 block of Kimmerling in Douglas County, though officials believe they may have fled to Las Vegas to avoid law enforcement.
Mindy may also be using a number of aliases including Mindy Frontino, Mindy Brown, Justine Wells and Jenny Gould.
If anyone has information about Brandon and Mindy Newberg, contact the Carson City Sheriff's Office, Detective Hatley at 775-283-7852, Detective Chaney at 775-283-7853 or the Douglas County Sheriff's Office Investigation Division at 775-782-9905.
Trending In: Crime
- 23 arrested in narcotics operation in Carson City
- 2 plead guilty to trying to bring drugs into Carson City prison
- Gardnerville man held on controlled substance, fleeing charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Drug suspect held without bail, Carson City sheriff’s office says
- Citizens help detain Gardnerville burglary suspects