Carson City Sheriff’s Log
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:52 p.m., Jessica Soto Delgado-Bracamontes, 37, and Mario Quevado, were arrested on suspicion of a warrant charging child sexual; assault, conspiracy to commit sexual assault and administering a drug to commit a felony. Each was held in lieu of $100,000 bail.
• At 2:23 p.m., a 24-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of trespassing after refusing to leave her grandmother’s property on Lompa Lane. Bail was set at $150.
• At 3:25 p.m., a 58-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of driving on an expired driver’s license and false registration after a traffic stop because the license plate on her car didn’t match the vehicle. Bail was set at $365.
• At 4:51 p.m., a 35-year-old transient was arrested after a deputy spotted him at the Jackpot Casino on Edmonds. He was held in lieu of $3,250 bail on suspicion of violating a suspended sentence and petit larceny.
• At 7:56 p.m., deputies arrested a 49-year-old Reno woman was arrested on suspicion of attempted petit larceny at Walmart. Bail was set at $250.
• At 10:35 p.m., Arturo Mercado, 19, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of on petit larceny charges by Save Mart security. A search of the man uncovered a small amount of cocaine, brass knuckles and a switchblade. He was charged with felony possession of the drug and two gross misdemeanors for possession of dangerous weapons in addition to the petit larceny charge. Bail was set at $5,000.
• At 10:57 p.m., a 39-year-old Dayton man was arrested at the Blue Bull on suspicion of domestic battery. He is accused of punching his female cousin in the mouth. He was ordered held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 8:38 a.m., two people were arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery after an argument that became physical resulting in scratches, bite marks and strangulation. Rachel McQueary, 25, and Ernesto Rocha, 27, were each held in lieu of $15,000 bail.
• At 4:17 p.m., a 26-year-old Carson man was arrested following a traffic stop at Lompa and Menlo Drive. Jose Majano-Alvarez was arrested on suspicion of felony drug possession, gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon and give misdemeanors including possession of paraphernalia following a search of the vehicle. Bail was set at $8,125.
• At 9:20 p.m., a 51-year-old woman was arrested at her Concord Drive residence on suspicion of domestic battery against her adult daughter. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:05 p.m., a 61-year-old Carson man was arrested after Nugget security cameras caught him urinating in public across the street from the casino. Bail was set at $500.
• At 1:06 a.m., a 70-year-old Carson woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery against her estranged husband. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 1:43 a.m., a 25-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and obstructing-resisting an officer after an incident outside of Jimmy G’s on Carson Street. Witnesses said he pulled the victim’s hair during an argument and fought with the deputy trying to put him in the patrol car. Total bail was set at $3,300.
• At 4:03 a.m., a 67-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-1st offense after a traffic stop on North Carson Street because the driver was unable to maintain a travel lane. Total bail was set at $1,040.
• At 4:56 p.m., a 52-year-old South Tahoe man was arrested following a traffic stop by a deputy who knew his license had previously been revoked search of the vehicle and his person uncovered a marijuana pipe. He was arrested on suspicion of driving on a revoked license and possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,000.
• At 10:23 p.m., a traffic stop for failure to use turn signals resulted in the arrest of Christy Michelle Wood, 35, on a variety of charges including felony drug possession and DUI 2nd offense for drugs. She also was arrested on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of prescription drugs without a prescription, driving on a suspended license, a broken brake light and no proof of insurance. Total bail was set at $8,625.
Her passenger Jordyn Raiche, 21, was arrested for violating probation conditions and held in lieu of $3,000 bail.