Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Couple arrested on suspicion of domestic battery, child neglect charges
November 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 11:04 a.m., a 49-year-old was arrested on suspicion of charges of violating an extended protection order barring contact with his wife and domestic battery for allegedly hitting her several times during an argument. Bail was set at a total of $4,000.
• At 8:05 p.m., a husband and wife were arrested on suspicion of domestic battery and child neglect charges after allegedly hitting each other. Both were reportedly intoxicated. The man was also charged with domestic battery for hitting a boy. The boy's 15-year-old sister was the one who called 911 for help and the subject of the child neglect charge. The woman's bail was set at $8,000. The man's bail was set at $8,500.
Trending In: Crime
- $150,000 bail for suspicion of lewdness with a child, CCSO says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Don’t be lying on sidewalk with sheriff around
- Grant to train Nevada officers to handle DUI cases
- CCSO: Reported victim actually suspect in burglaries
- 2 held for harassing ex-boyfriend, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says