Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Daycare worker arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
December 3, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court:
A 27-year-old daycare worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:19 a.m. in the 3500 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,137.
A 30-year-old Carson City man turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff's Office at 7:50 p.m. on an outstanding warrant. Bail was $1,000 cash.
A 24-year-old Carson City man turned himself in at the Carson City Sheriff's Office at 12:55 p.m. on an outstanding warrant. Bail was $500 cash.
Recommended Stories For You
A 59-year-old transient was arrested at 12:30 a.m. at the intersection of Airport Road and Thurman Circle on suspicion of ex-felon failing to register and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $979.
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- $150,000 bail for suspicion of lewdness with a child, CCSO says
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Don’t be lying on sidewalk with sheriff around
- Grant to train Nevada officers to handle DUI cases
- CCSO: Reported victim actually suspect in burglaries
- 2 held for harassing ex-boyfriend, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says