Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Felony arrests made on battery, drug-related charges
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 2:46 p.m., Brian Rekoske, 42, was arrested on suspicion of furnishing prescription drugs to two people, a felony. He was held in lieu of $5,000 bail.
• At 3:48 p.m., two women were arrested on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle after a registration check returned the vehicle they were in as stolen. Jessica Roberts, 27, and Ashlee Vazquez, 22, were each held in lieu of $25,000 bail.
• At 4:20 p.m., Christopher Maddox, 22, was arrested on suspicion of three felony counts of battery in an arrest at a North Edmonds residence. Bail on the three counts was set at $55,000.
• At 6:36 p.m., two men were arrested on suspicion of possession after deputies stopped them because they were carrying open alcohol containers and appeared to be intoxicated walking down the street at Bath and Carson. Nickolas Schroeder, 35, was arrested on a warrant charging possession of stolen property and held in lieu of $20,000 bail. Joseph Hoke, 36, was charged with possession of paraphernalia after a meth pipe was found on his person, according to the arrest report. He was also charged with possession of meth and held in lieu of a total $3,500 bail.
• At 9:33 p.m., Mark Allen Walker, 52, was arrested on suspicion of drug trafficking and possession after an informant told deputies he would be delivering meth to Dotty’s Casino on East William Street. He was arrested following a traffic stop at Northridge and Newridge and held in lieu of $22,500 bail.
• At 10:07 p.m., a 30-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies were called to the scene of an accident at North Lompa and East Nye. He was also charged with failure to use due care and held on a warrant charging failure to appear in a traffic case. Total bail was set at $1,833.
• At 11:30 p.m., a 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were called to the Frontier Motel on North Carson Street. The victim said she was thrown to the ground during an argument and the day before he had hit her, giving her a black eye. She also accused him of injecting her with meth against her will. He was held in lieu of $23,000 bail on the battery charge and for administering her the drug.