CARSON CITY SHERIFF’S LOG: Felony marijuana possession arrest made
December 26, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 8:25 a.m., a 45-year-old was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after a witness at a convenience store on East William Street told deputies he saw the man take a bottle of liquor from the shelf and hide it in his coat. He was also charged with violating court ordered supervision conditions. Total bail was set at $750.
• At 2:21 p.m., Diamond Barker, 26, was arrested on suspicion of felony marijuana possession after a traffic stop on north Carson Street. According to the arrest report, the baggie weighed in at 128 grams, more than four times the minimum misdemeanor possession level. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 8:25 p.m., a 68-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery following an altercation with her son-in-law at a residence on Wendy Lane. She allegedly slapped him on the base, witnessed by a neighbor. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 8:54 p.m., a 33-year-old construction worker was arrested on suspicion of DUI 1st after he was stopped for driving over the center median at Park and Stewart streets. He was also charged with failure to maintain a lane and bail was set at $1,040.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’