Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Four arrested on supsicion of maintaining a drug house
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:22 p.m., a 30-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense after fighting with his wife in an attempt to get her car keys. She told deputies she didn’t want him driving because he had been drinking. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 1 a.m., a 27-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop because she failed to maintain a traffic lane. A search after her arrest revealed several pills that she didn’t have a prescription for. Total bail was set at $3,525.
• At 1:16 p.m., a 76-year-old transient woman was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct charge after she was found sleeping on the sidewalk outside Cal Ranch. Bail was set at $150.
• At 10:26 p.m., Amberlynn Miller, 20, and Dakota Smith, 27, were arrested on suspicion of possession of drugs and paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 5th and Roop streets. His bail was set at $3,500. She was also charged with providing a false ID to avoid prosecution and possession, DUI drugs-first offense and violation of probation conditions along with several traffic violations. Her bail totals $17,680.
• At 10:49 p.m., a 48-year-old Plumas Lake, Calif., man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies were sent to the Jack in the Box on a report of an intoxicated driver. He was also charged with failure to maintain a traffic lane. Bail was set at $1,040.
• At 12:54 a.m., a 36-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense after a traffic stop. He also was charged with having an open container in the vehicle and failure to maintain a lane. Bail was set at $2,640.
• At 2:53 a.m., Jesus Mariscal-Corona, 23, was arrested on suspicion of being a fugitive from justice following a traffic stop at Carson and 5th streets. He was also charged with DUI-second offense, speeding and driving with a suspended license. Total bail was set at $28,080.
• At 8:53 a.m., a 35-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct charges and held until sober on a Civil Protective Custody because a preliminary break test showed she had more than three times the legal limit of alcohol in her system. Bail was set at $150.
• At 9:07 a.m., Sarah Cavello, 32, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle in a parking lot at Sheffield Manor. She was also charged with possession of stolen property and obstructing an officer. Total bail was set at $50,300.
• At 6:45 p.m., Robert Richardson, 27, was arrested on suspicion of two domestic battery warrants out of Lyon County, one of them a felony because of alleged substantial bodily harm. His bail was set at $20,000.
• At 3:24 p.m., Lyle Tuecke, 64, was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI following a traffic stop in the 500 block of East Long Street. He also was charged with possession of drugs without a prescription. Because of a P&P hold for a no drinking condition, he was ordered held without bail.
• At 11:14 p.m., four adults were arrested on suspicion of maintaining a drug house after an informant led them to the Musser Street address just a block form the Sheriff’s Office. A juvenile female was also taken into custody and transported to juvenile hall. James Stogner of Carson City was charged with several counts including maintaining a drug house and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act, both felonies, possession of paraphernalia and violating alternative sentencing conditions. He was also charged with destruction of evidence for trying to damage his cell phone while en route to the jail.
Christian Minter, 19, was charged with felony conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act, possession of meth with intent to sell, maintaining a drug house and possession of dangerous drugs. He was also charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Ezekiel O’Kelly, 21, faces seven felony counts in the case: maintaining a drug house, possession of controlled substances with intent to sell, arranging to sell a controlled substance, furnishing drugs to a minor and possession of drugs without a prescription. He was also held for a separate warrant and on a P&P hold. He was ordered held without bail.
Finally, the owner of the house, Megan Cleveland, 36, was charged with maintaining a drug house.
• At 11:50 p.m., a 44-year-old truck driver was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct at Carson-Tahoe Hospital. Bail was set at $10.
• At 2:39 p.m., a 79-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of battery for spitting on another resident of the apartment complex on Russell Way and destruction of property for ripping the man’s motorcycle cover. Bail was set at $1,500.
• At 5:10 p.m., Johnathan Baumgardner, 31, was arrested on suspicion of five felony counts in connection with a stolen and stripped vehicle recovered on Saturday from an address on Sheffield Manor. The arrest report alleges that another stolen vehicle was also recovered during the investigation. The charges include two counts of grand larceny motor vehicle, possession of a stolen vehicle, auto burglary and tampering with a motor vehicle. Total bail was set at $75,000.