Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested after vehicle crashes into fence
November 11, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 8:30 p.m., a 34-year-old was arrested on suspicion of violating parole conditions barring him from entering a bar establishment. He was ordered held without bail.
• At 9:10 p.m., an 18-year-old Carson man was arrested on suspicion of driving without a valid license, failure to maintain a lane and probation violations for not having a valid license. He was arrested after his vehicle crashed into a fence and a tree on Roop Street at Proctor Street. Bail totals $6,140 in the case.
• At 9:58 a.m., a 28-year-old was arrested after deputies checked him for warrants because he was acting suspiciously in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive. Dispatch reported warrants out of Douglas County charging battery, resisting an officer and trespassing. Bail was set at $1,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes.
Recommended Stories For You
Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office