Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
November 12, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 3:22 p.m., an 18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after allegedly attempting to steal underwear from Kohl's by putting the garments on. She was held in lieu of $250 bail.
• At 10:56 p.m., two people were arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were called to an apartment on Airport Road. According to the arrest report, the woman and the male attacked her father, causing several non-serious injuries. Both were charged with domestic battery.
• At 12:31 a.m., a 43-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of battery after a witness called deputies saying the defendant was seen chasing her boyfriend then slapping and punching him in the face. She was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 1:32 a.m., deputies arrested a 38-year-old after being called to a Woodside Drive address on a report of a domestic battery. He was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense and attempting to prevent his girlfriend from reporting a crime after allegedly trying to grab her cellphone when she called for help. Total bail was set at $5,500.
Trending In: Crime
- 2 held on kidnapping charges, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmate stabbed to death
- 2 held after ‘suspicious men’ report, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man who killed during Reno back robbery loses appeal
- Close but no cigar, just an arrest, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office