Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of domestic battery
December 16, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 6:48 p.m., deputies responding to a report of a woman screaming at a South Roop Street apartment complex arrested a 55-year-old on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense. He allegedly pinned a woman to the bed and choked the victim. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit