Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of DUI, hit and run
November 7, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:06 a.m., a 57-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense and hit and run following an accident near Carson and Long streets. A witness followed the vehicle and called dispatch. The man was held in lieu of $1,500 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection