CARSON CITY SHERIFF’S Log: Man arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7 p.m., Gabriel Wilson, 36, was arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse for allegedly beating a boy in a series of incidents that occurred over a full day’s time. According to the arrest report, the boy suffered several injuries to his face, causing considerable bleeding. He was held in lieu of $40,000 bail on the charge of child endangerment with physical injury.
• At 3:47 p.m., a 44-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop for allegedly speeding on East Nye Lane. He also was charged with child endangerment because of the child in the vehicle. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 4 p.m., a 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery in a dispute with his girlfriend for allegedly grabbing her and forcing her to the floor of the residence on Imperial. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 6 p.m., a 31-year-old was jailed on domestic battery charges after allegedly hitting a woman at an apartment on Hot Springs Road. He was held in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 7:56 p.m., a 21-year-old Reno man was booked on drug charges after deputies found him sitting in a car on Pheasant Drive. He was charged with felony possession of meth and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and marijuana. Total bail was set at $4,100.