Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
December 22, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:31 p.m., a 29-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-second offense following a traffic stop on College Parkway for failure to maintain a lane. Total bail in the case was set at $2,540.
• At 6:05 p.m., a 25-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery for allegedly grabbing a woman by the hair and pushing her during an argument. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:24 p.m., Gabriel Dominguez, 23, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery for allegedly trying to strangle a woman during an argument. The arrest report says she had red marks on her neck and a bloody lip following the encounter. He was also charged with attempting to prevent her from reporting a crime, another felony. Bail was set at $15,000.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 2:37 p.m., a 23-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny after allegedly attempting to steal form Walmart. She was also charged with violating conditions of her alternative sentencing. Bail was set at $750.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’