Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of harboring a fugitive
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 7:39 a.m., Francisco Robles-Gonzales, 38, was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery and assault with a deadly weapon. He allegedly strangled a woman then attempted to hit her with his car when she went to work. Bail was set at $35,000.
• At 11:02 a.m., a 44-year-old man was arrested at an address on Blue Haven Lane after a deputy thought he smelled marijuana when he answered the door. The man was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and paraphernalia and obstructing an officer. Bail was set at $1,900. In addition, a 44-year-old woman at the residence was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drugs without a prescription and four counts of possessing paraphernalia. Her bail totaled $9,600.
• At 11:50 a.m., a 35-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense after allegedly punching a woman in the face. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 5:36 p.m., Helen Holguin, 39, was arrested on suspicion of felony maintaining a drug house and possession of a controlled substance after deputies responded to the Round House Inn on Carson Street. She was also charged with possession of paraphernalia, violating bail conditions and possession of a dangerous weapon. Total bail was set at $29,000.
• At 8:56 p.m., a 45-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after it was reported to deputies she was driving intoxicated. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 12:33 a.m., a 27-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop on south Carson Street for allegedly speeding. Bail was set at $1,050.
8 At 4:38 a.m., a 28-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after deputies were advised that they watched his vehicle hit a retaining wall on College Parkway. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:42 p.m., a 19-year-old was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery-first offense after deputies were called by a woman who accused him of choking her. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:31 p.m., two men were arrested after deputies used social media to track Rico Wiggins, 21, who had a warrant charging felony battery with substantial bodily harm. He was held in lieu of $25,000 bail. Bryan Gaudette, 28, was charged with harboring a fugitive and held in lieu of $50,000 bail.
At 3:47 p.m., a 24-year-old was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a traffic stop for allegedly speeding down Saliman Road. He also was charged with speeding and held in lieu of $1,065 bail.
At 9:19 p.m., Zachary Pagano, 18, was arrested after a resident on Nevada Street told deputies he saw Pagano burglarizing his vehicle. He was arrested on suspicion of burglary and also was charged with assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly threatening the owner of the car with a knife and possession of paraphernalia and burglary tools. He was ordered held in lieu of $43,650 bail.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies and violent crimes. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.