Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia
December 18, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4:14 p.m., a 35-year-old transient was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny for allegedly attempting to take several DVDs from the store along with other miscellaneous items work an estimated $150. Bail was set at $250.
• At 4:19 p.m., the passenger in a vehicle stopped for a broken taillight on Saliman Road was arrested on suspicion of charges of possessing paraphernalia and as a minor consuming alcohol. The 18-year-old was held in lieu of $1,150 bail.
Trending In: Crime
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’