Carson City Sheriff’s log: Man arrested on suspicion of stalking
April 2, 2015
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:46 p.m., a 62-year-old Reno man was arrested on suspicion of stalking after a woman employee at Advance Paycheck reported he had been harassing her. His bail was set at $2,500 on the gross misdemeanor charge.
• At 5:26 p.m., a 65-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI-first offense after a witness reported a possible intoxicated driver in the area of 3100 Imperial Way. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 8:25 p.m., a 34-year-old Carson City man was arrested on suspicion of several misdemeanors after he was detained for allegedly shoplifting at Save Mart. He also was charged with violating conditions of a suspended sentence and bail conditions as well as criminal contempt. Bail was set at $4,750.
Trending In: Crime
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Littering report leads to 2 arrests, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Almost out of jail, California fugitive discovered, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says