Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of vehicle burglary
November 13, 2014
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are considered innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:55 a.m., a 57-year-old woman was arrested at a Hot Springs Road apartment on suspicion of domestic battery 1st for allegedly hitting her son in a dispute over his using her pick-up truck. She was booked in lieu of $3,000 bail.
• At 4:23 p.m., John Delvecchio, 28, was arrested after an incident in the 1400 block of North Edmonds in which he allegedly kicked in the side door of someone's vehicle. After he was interviewed at a nearby residence, he was arrested on two warrants out of Carson Justice Court, one charging possession of a controlled substance with a $25,000 bail and the other a traffic warrant. He was also charged with damaging a motor vehicle.
• At 7:25 p.m., a 49-year-old woman was arrested at her East 5th Street apartment after a neighbor reported she was walking down the street exposing her upper torso to traffic. She allegedly did the same thing when the deputy tried to interview her. She was charged with disorderly conduct and indecent exposure and held in lieu of $300 bail.
• At 10:12 p.m., a 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of petit larceny for allegedly taking a woman's purse in the area near Slot World. Bail was set at $250.
Recommended Stories For You
• At 11 p.m., Donald McNeill, 45, was arrested on suspicion he committed vehicle burglary that was reportedly recorded on a security camera. He was also charged with possession of stolen property and violating parole, all three felonies. Bail was set at $45,000.
• At 11:20 p.m., a 59-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of possessing dangerous drugs without a prescription after a traffic stop because her registration was suspended. She was held in lieu of $2,550 bail following the stop at Carson and Washington streets.
• At 4:08 a.m., Robert Slater, 59, was arrested on suspicion of DUI-third offense and having an open container in his vehicle in the parking lot of Raley's supermarket. He was held in lieu of $20,150 bail.